Heartbeats
Today's the day we're letting everyone know about the new addition coming to our family! I am 7 weeks pregnant and everything looks great! We are very excited and Julianna loves talking about the baby in Mommy's tummy.
Can we just talk about God for a minute? This morning Billy, Julianna, and I were so blessed to hear the heartbeat of our new baby. It was against the rules for the nurse practitioner to let us hear it. Little did she know that after the appointment, we would be on our way to the vet's office to put our dog to sleep. I think God allowed us to experience this new heartbeat as another important one in our lives was being silenced. Isn't it awesome when God lets us know that He is our friend!
Can we just talk about God for a minute? This morning Billy, Julianna, and I were so blessed to hear the heartbeat of our new baby. It was against the rules for the nurse practitioner to let us hear it. Little did she know that after the appointment, we would be on our way to the vet's office to put our dog to sleep. I think God allowed us to experience this new heartbeat as another important one in our lives was being silenced. Isn't it awesome when God lets us know that He is our friend!




5 Comments:
Congratulations with your pregnancy. I hope everything goes well. God bless!
David & Kristy Wigginton
I'm really sorry about the dog. I know that's tough....
And I totally agree...God is awesome in the timing of His blessings!
SOOOOOO excited for y'all :)
What a rollercoaster of a day! So full of happiness and sadness at the same time. Thinking about you.
Jutta & Family
What a rollercoaster of a day! So full of happiness and sadness at the same time. Thinking about you.
Jutta & Family
HAPPY HAPPY for you guys! God IS GOOD!!!
Sonya
DH Jeff
DS Drew (11)
DS Ben (8)
Katie Lin (2)
Jiangxi Province
Family Day 2/22/05
Post a Comment
<< Home