What You Mean Tackle?
This is just how Julianna would ask about something she doesn't understand, "What you mean tackle?" Well, she got a surprise lesson from Elijah. We have now approached the age of gender distinction. Tackling was a completely new concept for Julianna and she didn't quite know what to think. She first looked at me as if to cry "Foul", but when I didn't react she decided to read into the situation a little further. After some prodding from us, Julianna tackled Elijah. I am inwardly pleased to say that her initial stunned look and then her apprehension to reciprocate gave my heart such joy. I love to see the glimpses of a lady (as opposed to a rowdy toddler) blooming in Julianna.
Also, after Elijah and Sam's visit, Julianna has decided that she wants a baby brother. I guess she thinks the big sister role isn't too bad after all.

Julianna is convinced to join in the fun...

Matilyn at 4 months and Sam at 8 months.
Also, after Elijah and Sam's visit, Julianna has decided that she wants a baby brother. I guess she thinks the big sister role isn't too bad after all.

Julianna is convinced to join in the fun...

Matilyn at 4 months and Sam at 8 months.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home