Monday, April 18, 2005

Referral Day!





We are pround to announce the referral of our daughter Julianna. Her Chinese name is Zhang Min Min born 9/24/04. She lives at Longxi orphanage in Fujian province.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
Aunt Robbie

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful; she brought tears to my eyes!
Love and prayers from Cousin Teresa & Family

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is precious and so sweet looking. She looks as if she is waiting for momma and daddy to give her that very first of many hugs and kisses to express their love, affection and of their prayers finally being answered to have her in their arms forever. Enjoy your precious gift and do not forget me and Patrick if you need a babysitter. Love you all.
Patrick and Dianne

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh she is so precious, and we can't wait to meet her. I know she's going to get so many hugs and kisses and a ton of love for the rest of her life! We love yall--all three of you!

Becky, Matt and Elijah

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful!I am so excited for you. I have enjoyed sharing this experience with you through your website. It is just awesome. Julianna will be so blessed to have you as parents. May God be with you as you take the journey to bring Julianna home.
With Love,
Wanda

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Words cannot express my emotions now that I have a visual picture of Julianna. God just shows his love to us over and over again, just like the song says..."blessings all mine(ours)with ten thousand beside!!"

Love to my precious children,
Granny

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julianna is absolutely beautiful, I know you both cannot wait to have her with you. I am really thankful to God for granting to two of you such a precious gift. Being able to adopt is a gift of love from God and I know that she will bring you as much joy and pleasure as Zach has brought to me and my family.

Love you both,

Elaine

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suzanne and Billy, Julianna is absolutely adorable. I know that she will have a wonderful home. Both of you are so deserving. God always has a plan for each of our lives and this was meant to be. I know you will dress her like a little doll. I can't wait!!!! I love you both.

Aunt Nelda

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't so cute my new niece???? i can't wait to teach her some spanish words.... God bless her way to home with daddy and mon.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how precious ,, she is so adorable,, i am so glad i got to see the pictures... thank you so much for letting us share this with you. Praise the Lord
cb

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are thrilled for you guys! She is absolutley gorgeous! We can't wait to see Julianna and for Hayleigh to get to play with her. Our thoughts and prays are with you guys why you travel to China to get your precious bundle of joy!
Love always,
Alger, Elvenia, Jesse, Shandria, and Hayleigh Duff

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home