Monday, September 25, 2006

IT'S A GIRL!

Julianna is going to have a new baby sister at the end of January! Here are some images from today.





Watch the entire ultrasound...Click Here(5.8M)

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We are so happy for you all. Julianna is going to be a great big sister.

Dale, Tracie, Jackson
Anna Lei and Bethany

8:48 PM  
Blogger Jutta said...

Man, was I wrong. Congratulations. See you at the picnic.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

A GIRL!!!!!!! How wonderful!

CONGRATULATIONS :) Sisters are great!

Lots of love and hugs,
Stacy

11:27 PM  
Blogger The Wiggintons said...

Congratulations! I know you are so excited.

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very excited for you. GOd has blessed you and your family. It is amazing to stand and watch what God will do in HIS TIME. Remember: His ways are always better than our ways. We love you and are praying for you each day.

Your friend in Christ,
Rufus and Jennifer Pearson

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home