There's Ghosts in Them Hills
What's all of the ghost talk about? Well, leading up to the 4th of July, we (me, Lao Lao, Julianna, and Matilyn) met my cousins Lee Ann and Sarah at Mt. Cheaha. Our plan was to stay until July 3rd, which was the day Billy was due back from Peru. Upon arriving on July 1st, Billy walked out from behind a tree as we were parking. We could not believe our eyes! I thought...am I seeing what I think I'm seeing, is this a ghost, did he decide to come home early to surprise us, do I have the days mixed up? My mind went on and on through the possibilities but just couldn't quite wrap around this apparent reality of Billy being here on the 1st and not at home on the 3rd. It turns out that he planned this surprise and let me assume that he was coming home on the 3rd. Big Surprise!
Anyway, we had a great time with the cousins. Julianna met Lee Ann and Sarah for the first time and loved every minute of it. Sarah taught Julianna all about nature and hiking trails. I can tell you that spending just a few minutes with Sarah was enough to make Julianna grow up. Sarah gave her just the right tools in opening up a world of imagination for Julianna. JuJu is in constant pretend world now. She asks about MiMi (that's my cousin Lee Ann and Sarah's "36" year old grandmother) still and I am missing MiMi's good cooking! Thanks for a great time Lee Ann.
Anyway, we had a great time with the cousins. Julianna met Lee Ann and Sarah for the first time and loved every minute of it. Sarah taught Julianna all about nature and hiking trails. I can tell you that spending just a few minutes with Sarah was enough to make Julianna grow up. Sarah gave her just the right tools in opening up a world of imagination for Julianna. JuJu is in constant pretend world now. She asks about MiMi (that's my cousin Lee Ann and Sarah's "36" year old grandmother) still and I am missing MiMi's good cooking! Thanks for a great time Lee Ann.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home