Tuesday, June 17, 2008

She Wears it Well

I just love this photo of Mati. Julianna dressed her up in a night gown and high heels. I got a little weepy, because the first time Julianna tried on this night gown at the same age as Mati in this photo, it covered her feet. Now it is up to the bottom of her knees. I still have a hard time believing she has grown so much, but still is such a little package!



p.s. If you're looking for the Mati video I recently posted, it is now under February.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susanne Goodin said...

Lakyn and I watched some of the videos on the side last night. The one where you saw Juliana's picture for the first time and your Mom saw her for the first time. I started crying and Lakyn said, "Mom, what is wrong - why are you crying!" It is too sweet - and you and Billy are so great! I am so glad to see the two of you so happy!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home