Friday, February 29, 2008

More from Feb

My friend Becky says I'm too busy or else I would post more pictures. So, I'm playing catch-up again for all you dedicated visitors. I do appreciate that you all still keep up with us. Sometimes, I'm afraid the cute is getting old, but you encourage me to keep on!


I knew something must have been going on when Matilyn was missing and quiet for a while. She loves pens (especially ones with tops). You would know that the one thing she decided to write on was my social security card!


We had a great time at Caroline's after the Resurrection Run this year. I must say that Julianna REALLY has a heavy foot! Just look around at the fence, trampoline, and slide and you'll see all the marks of the head-on collisions! Caroline, on the other hand, is a seasoned pro at driving. She is very good to obey all the traffic rules (and other rules of the house, too)! Caroline told us this day that JuJu was "disobeying". This has been a great reference point for us to "shame" Julianna for disobeying. We tell her, "See, even your friends know and it's embarrassing." (This point is driven home when we read Max Lucado's "Just In Case You Ever Wonder.") Thanks, Caroline, for the incentive for Julianna to listen better!


Juice and a wagon ride is just what the sisters LOVE to do. Julianna especially loves to be "twins".


They also love playing in the sandbox. Julianna loves to work with her hands and Matilyn loves to be outside even more that JuJu.


Aside from loving to be silly, Julianna has a very sensitive nose! Here, she came up with a plan to conquer bathroom odor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susanne Goodin said...

Keep posting - the cute is not getting old! It looks like this may be the only way I am going to get to know them. The last picture makes me laugh out loud.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home