Thursday, January 24, 2008

I was tagged again! (by Susanne)

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blogORShare the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” listORShare 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old!Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

5 top places on my "want to see or want to see again" list:

If you know me very well, you know that there are a million places I want to see....these are just the ones that come to mind today.

1) China!!! of course - what can I say! This is the most exotic place I've been and the people just become part of you. It's not a place you visit, it's a place you experience.

2) Argentina - I want to go fly fishing there.

3) Arizona - I'm like John Eldredge in that I believe you really see God in the desert! I have never felt more serene (actually a feeling of rest in my heart) and at peace than in Arizona.

4) New York - there's always something to see.

5) Milwaukee - no good reason other than curiosity. I hear they have a nice jazz area on the boardwalk.

OK, not sure who's reading the blog these days, but...Tracie, Jutta, Jeanne, Leigh Ann, Desiree, Susan - consider yourself tagged!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ok, i did mine on my blog, check it out.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Susanne Goodin said...

WOW - you fly fish? It has been a long time since I have seen you. What an interesting hobby!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home