Monday, May 25, 2009

Checking In

Yes, we are here! My computer is zapped, so I am reduced to my phone. Maybe it will be possible to post photos??? The girls are growing like crazy. Julianna is falling a lot, so I'm assuming it's a growth spurt. Matilyn has skipped size 2T altogether. Maybe I can just list a few things on my mind:

Julianna is obsessed with curly hair. She is removing hair rollers now:)

Matilyn said to herself, "That scared me to deaf(th)!" the other day when she broke the lid off the trash.

Julianna is making beautiful art and plans to be on the Disney channel featuring herself with her artist Daddy.

Matilyn has taken to a butterfly pillow. Her first attachment item other than the occasional binky.

4 months later Matilyn is still asking if there is milk in my boobs (.)(.)

Julianna changes clothes constantly and desires nail polish change just as often. Luckily, she suggested a pedicure on December 31st! I have embraced that suggestion enthusiastically. Poor thing doesn't quite grasp the time concept.

The thought of my children jumping waves at the beach impacts me more than I ever imagined. Scary!

I'm sure there are many more things rambling around in my mind--things of delight, things of fright, just an assortment when it comes to my children. Motherhood changes us in such unexpected ways. I reflect on this and mostly...life is just sweet. I thank the Lord for my friends and family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home