Look Who We Met

Well, this is just the perfect ending to our preparations for Julianna and the perfect beginning for our new life together. We met Steven Curtis Chapman at Jubilee City Fest through a series of divine events. As I was listening to the song "What Now" at work on Thursday, I asked a friend to listen to it with me. Little did I know that she would offer her tickets for Billy and me to attend the concert Saturday! Then, as we were waiting for the concert, a friend of my brother's walked by and we noticed he had volunteer's pass. We asked him to try to have Steven Curtis Chapman sign our T-shirt with Julianna's picture on it and he said "sure". He was just the person for the job and he came back saying that SCC would meet with us except his band was having technical difficulties, but he hoped we had a good trip and he would be praying for us. Next, another friend of ours passed by and she got us back to meet SCC and have our picture taken. All of this was without any type of backstage pass or clearance! Like I said...divine appointment. We pray that God will continue to richly bless Steven Curtis Chapman and his family. Go God!




1 Comments:
Suzanne,
I read your update today on SCC and I am in tears. God has certainly blessed your efforts. That certainly was a divine appointment, and now a divine connection. Go God! I can't wait to read more updates as your trip progresses. Know that you are being lifted up daily. Much love, Pam
Post a Comment
<< Home