Sorry we have not posted in awhile!
Sorry we have not posted in awhile! We are working on some new photos of Julianna. Billy & Suzanne

If you have come to this site, you understand what we are excited about. On June 13th, 2005 we added to our family through the adoption of a baby girl from China. That little bundle of joy is Julianna. She was adopted from Youxi SWI in Fujian, China. We hope you enjoy your visit to our site.
2 Comments:
Please do update soon :)
We had so much fun with y'all today! Let's do it again sometime!
It is so wonderful to come to the internet and see FAMILYTIME spent so well. I can remember when I first heard of Julianna coming home to you-now it seems like she has always been here. I am proud of you and Billy and I can't wait to meet your new daughter. She will be so blessed to have a wonderful set of parents but most of all the best sister in the world. Love you all Jennifer Pearson
Post a Comment
<< Home