It's a Jo Jo Trick or Treat
Once again we had a great time trick or treating. Julianna really started enjoying herself when everyone recognized who she was. It was the perfect incentive to keep the hat on!

Julianna was Jo Jo the Clown this year and had a blast. Little Cleo, the newest addition to the family was a Ladybug.

Since it is nearly impossible to take a picture of Julianna standing still, I thought you might as well see her in action!

You know your candy is a "hit" when the kids park themselves on your lawn and break into the sucker you just handed out!

I think Julianna was saying, "To the moon, Alice."

Julianna was Jo Jo the Clown this year and had a blast. Little Cleo, the newest addition to the family was a Ladybug.

Since it is nearly impossible to take a picture of Julianna standing still, I thought you might as well see her in action!

You know your candy is a "hit" when the kids park themselves on your lawn and break into the sucker you just handed out!

I think Julianna was saying, "To the moon, Alice."




1 Comments:
The costume is absolutely adorable. I'm glad I'm not the only one that cannot get their child to sit still for a picture.
Leah
Post a Comment
<< Home