Happy Birthday Mommy
Yes, it's my birthday and this picture is a really good birthday present, don't you think? These girls are growing so fast that I'm not able to keep up with all of the changes! Julianna hurt her mouth last Friday and she has been healing from that. A funny story is that my mom is sick with a sinus infection (not funny) and Julianna told her, "God can't heal you right now because He's working on my teeth."
Mati's vocabulary has exploded this week! Just this morning she told Julianna to "get away". Julianna's just beginning to get what she's got coming back to her from Mati. Also, a few days ago Julianna told me "Look Mama". I turned around and Mati was on my bed (which is quite tall)!
For those of you who don't know, Billy is on a mission trip to Peru. You can check out their updates at this blog address:
http://perumission2008.blogspot.com/

More birthday thrills...

Mati's vocabulary has exploded this week! Just this morning she told Julianna to "get away". Julianna's just beginning to get what she's got coming back to her from Mati. Also, a few days ago Julianna told me "Look Mama". I turned around and Mati was on my bed (which is quite tall)!
For those of you who don't know, Billy is on a mission trip to Peru. You can check out their updates at this blog address:
http://perumission2008.blogspot.com/

More birthday thrills...





4 Comments:
Those girls of yours are just GORGEOUS! I do believe Mati looks just like Billy in that pic, though! More than I've ever seen before!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, by the way ;)
The picture of the girls is great. Happy bday to you.
This picture captures the face of God to me and I treasure every minute I spend with them. Words cannot express what my heart feels for these precious gifts. God is so good!
This is the cutest picture! Happy Birthday to you :)
Post a Comment
<< Home