American Girl

I wonder if Julianna will realize how this very moment captures how the course of her life is drastically changed. The moment the wheels of the airplane touch down in Los Angeles, Julianna becomes an American citizen. This all seems quite dramatic, but the real drama lies in the transformation that has already taken place in our hearts. She is our American Beauty!




3 Comments:
Precious! Absolutely precious! Thank you God.
Julianna really is an American beauty. One day she will truly realize what a wonderful family she was "born" into.
WELCOME HOME.....
Evelyn and Larry
Hi Suzanne and Billy,
I am so glad y'all made it home and hope all is going well. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy checking your website. I love seeing all the pictures of you two and your precious baby girl.
Take care! I can't wait to see Julianna in person-Mother said she's a doll!
Post a Comment
<< Home