Thursday, June 16, 2005
Previous Posts
- Trip to Youxi
- Happy Birthday Billy
- GOTCHA JULIANNA!
- Last Day in Beijing
- Touring Beijing
- WE MADE IT!
- Look Who We Met
- We have our Travel Approval!
- The Mom's Day Red Toenail Parade
- Referral Day!
Photo Albums
Audio
Videos
-
"See my new little sister!"(1.3M)
What a sight! "What's on your shirt?"(1.3M)
Julianna telling Daddy what is on her t-shirt. "Take A Sip"(347k)
Caroline sharing her drink with Julianna at Panda Pals Family Night. "Rollll-Tide"(500k)
O.K. Bama fans this is for you! "Tickle-Tickle"(5.33M)
Julianna gets the giggles tickling Mommy. "Carousel Fun"(1.60M)
Julianna taking her first carousel ride with Mommy at the fair. "Kiss and a GROWL"(448kb)
Julianna eating peas and carrots with a kiss and a growl ... too cute! "Temple of Heven Dance"(11.12M)
Suzanne dancing at the "Temple of Heaven" in Beijing. "Julianna's only word"(210kb)
Julianna's only word "AAAAAA?". "Referral"(5.5M)
Be with us as we see our sweet little girl for the first time. "Paperchase"(2.7M)
Short video of Suzanne working on our dossier.
Links
-
:: Folktales from China
:: China Adoption Stories
:: See your name in Chinese

:: Read about the children's book Shaoey and Dot.

:: "I Love You Like Crazy Cakes" a childrens book about adoption from China.
:: Fujian Kids Website


5 Comments:
Glad to finally see more pictures!!!She's sooo cute!
Janet
Suzanna,Billy & Julianna,
It is so wonderful to see how happy you all are,Julianna,I can tell you that you have alot of honorary Aunts at you mommies work,we check the Blog on a dailey basis to see the next step in the journey of your life as a family.
You three are in all of prayers.
Tammie E.
Dear Suzanne,
All I can do is just shake my head over and over and over. You and Billy are doing a great job of entertaining us here at home. Would you ever! ever! thought you would be dancing! in China. Not in a billion years!!!!!! You look great and very, very happy. I love you. Mom
Billy, Suzanne, and Julianna,
I just love being there with all of you (via this site). I am so very happy for all three of you. Can't wait to have a coming home celebration in Montgomery. She is so adorable. Suzanne,you are a pretty good dancer, too.
See y'all soon!
Lynn Garris
BILLY & SUZANNE
WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR ALL OF U
THATS ONE PRETTY BABY GIRL!
ALL I CAN SAY IS
AINT JESUS SWEET!!!
BILLY, GLENN WONT'S TO KNOW WAS
THAT YOU SINGING IN THE VEDIO?
BRENDA GLENN AND LAKELAND PAUL
Post a Comment
<< Home